5 Reasons Why QuickBooks is the Smart Choice for Small Businesses
- QuickBooks is the #1 rated small business accounting software and the ideal business accounting software for small to mid-sized businesses.
- QuickBooks is very affordable; it is capable of running a $50 thousand or a $25 million business for an investment of just a few hundred dollars.
- QuickBooks is customizable, flexible, and adaptable to a wide range of small businesses. Recently, QuickBooks added accounting packages specifically designed for Contractors, Retailers, Health Care Professionals, and Non-Profit organizations.
- QuickBooks supports data sharing with more than 100 business applications, including import and export functionality with popular Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and ACT, which saves time and promotes accuracy.
- QuickBooks facilitates faster turnaround time on customer receivables. E-mail an invoice via QuickBooks Online Billing and your customer can easily and promptly pay with a credit card or bank account transfer.
QuickBooks is designed for the non-accountant to operate and understand. However, the initial setup and installation must be done correctly in order for future information to be accurate.
Let the QuickBooks ProAdvisors on staff at Leslea Ellis, LLC get your business started off correctly by performing the following functions:
- Install QuickBooks, set up chart of accounts, and entire accounting package (payroll, accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, etc.)
- Load chart of account and balances as of Company's starting date
- Prepare pertinent items lists (services, inventory parts, non-inventory parts, other charges and sales taxes)
- Enter outstanding A/R and A/P details as of Company's starting date
- Enter correct bank balances and pertinent details as of Company's starting date
- Verify and tie out Trial Balance between QuickBooks and Trial Balance from your old system
- Enter transactions since Company's start date
If you are looking for a QuickBooks ProAdvisor to provide extra accounting and software support for your staff, Leslea Ellis, LLC has the practical accounting experience and QuickBooks knowledge to assist. These ongoing services are available:
- Follow up training to ensure the client is "on the right track"
- Periodic processing of transactions from any or all modules
- Monthly financial reporting, analysis, and commentary
- Monthly account reconciliations
- Assistance with annual budgeting process
- Monthly, quarterly or annual review of QuickBooks data for "less stress" yearend closing
- Preparation of adhoc data requests